5 Ultimate Reasons Why You Need to Switch to LED Lighting Now

LED light bulb is one of the most used light bulbs of many homeowners and establishment today. Because of its undeniable luminosity and being energy efficient, LED light bulbs still remain superb among the others.

Quality LED light bulb is very famous and you can always find them in any lighting store, hardware, and also at any tienda online de iluminación led. They are well known for being a highly energy efficient lighting technology and far better compared to your  traditional incandescent light bulb. This makes LED light bulbs the most power-saving and smart solution when it comes to illumination.

Here are 5 Ultimate Reasons Why you Need to switch to LED Lighting Now

  • Light distribution. LED light bulbs have a far better quality when it comes to light distribution. It focuses its light in one direction as opposed to your other type of lighting bulb in your house which waste energy by emitting light in all directions, often illuminating areas where light isn’t required such as your ceiling. This only means that fewer LED lights are needed to achieve the same level of brightness compared to your old incandescent and florescent lights. This means only fewer lights are needed to produce by LED light bulbs and will effectively reduce the energy consumption which is beneficial to the environment.
  • Energy efficiency. The LED lights in your home are up to 80% more efficient than your traditional lightings, such as your old fluorescent and incandescent light bulbs. 95% of the energy in LEDs is converted into light and only the remaining 5% is wasted as heat. This is best compared to fluorescent light bulbs which convert only 5% into light and 95% energy to heat. LEDs also draw lesser power than traditional lighting where less energy use reduces the demand from power plants and effectively decreases greenhouse gas emissions.
  • Longer Lifespan. The longer lifespan the LED lights have, the lower carbon emission it produces. A typical LED light bulb can last up to six times longer than another type of light bulbs which reduces the frequent replacement of the light bulb. In addition, choosing LED lights will help you save more money compared to your old light bulbs.
  • No UV emissions. LED light bulbs produce only a few infrared lights and close to zero UV emissions. Because of this special feature, they are highly suitable for goods and other materials that are highly sensitive to heat. LED lighting is the best use for UV sensitive materials and objects usually found in archeological sites, museum, and art galleries.
  • Instant lighting when turning on. LEDs brighten up immediately when powered on, which makes them very useful for infrastructure project; the best example is the traffic lights and signal lights. As a matter of fact, LED light bulbs can be switched on and off frequently without affecting the bulb’s lifetime and light emission. In this case, traditional lighting may take several seconds to reach its full brightness, and the frequent on and off switching will drastically reduce its operational life expectancy.

Because of the countless benefits that you can get in LED lighting, there’s no doubt that even you is using LED light bulbs in your home.